Whole Food Supplemental Program to Slow Down Aging and Maintain Optimal Health Naturally

optimal health

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
Mahatma Gandhi

Virtually everyone has a family history that includes a chronic illness such as heart disease, diabetes or cancer. You may be concerned that you carry a genetic predisposition to one or more of these diseases. But recent science has shown there’s much you can do to prevent disease, starting with nutrition. The good news is that with optimal nutrition, including dietary supplements, you can rewrite your life story with a happier ending.

What about the role of genetic factors in causing disease? According to recent research, genetics rarely determine definitively that someone will develop a disease. Instead, you may inherit a genetic predisposition, a kind of vulnerability, that when combined with other factors results in disease. According to John Rowe, MD, "Only 30% of the characteristics of aging are genetically determined. The other 70% are linked to lifestyle. People who lead active lives and eat healthy diets, age better than, those who are sedentary and unconcerned about diet."

Whole Food Supplemental Program to Slow Down Aging and
Maintain Optimal Health Naturally Consists:

1. Whole Food Supplemental Guide.

  • Please, read to learn everything you need to know about whole food supplements.
  • I highly recommend learning the important difference between synthetic and whole food supplements.
2. Supplemental Protocol for Anti-Aging and Optimal Health
  • For my patients I recommend to use both the whole food supplements from Standard Process and herbs from MediHerb. The combination of supplements and herbs is more effective for your health.
  • The phytonutrient supplements and herbs are organically grown, processed raw without heat or chemicals, and are rich in the live nutrients that keep us healthy and strong.
3. Home remedies for Anti-Aging